We have developed an all inclusive Drench Test Kit®. This kit allows you, the grazier, in a simple and effective way, to find out which drenches are working and which ones are not. VHR has developed an all inclusive Drench Test Kit®. The kit allows you, the grazier, in a simple and effective way, to find out which drenches are working and which ones are not. And it will identify which worms each drench is effective against. All the current drench families are tested including:
1. Levamisole (clear group)
2. Albendazole (white group)
3. Ivermectin (ML group)
6. Rametin / Albendazole.
Included in the kit are the following components:
• A pre-monitor kit
• Individual, group coloured eartags and applicator to tag 8 groups
• Drench to perform the test
• Control and treatment group sample kits
• Syringes for treatment and gloves for sample collection
• Full instructions with colour coding for ease of use
All laboratory testing (egg counts and individual treatment larval differentiations) are included in the purchase price, as well as a recommendation and interpretation for all the treatment groups.
For further details phone our office on (02) 6770 3200 or contact us by email.